We don’t like to brag, but you could say that we have mastered the art of describing the value that people can bring to employers. We’ll help you “mine” and prioritize your career information, then package it into a polished resume. We write resumes for people in any industry.
We offer a variety of packages including: updating resumes, writing resumes from scratch, transition resumes, goal statement development, and custom personal branding. For you DIY folks, we do a fabulous resume workshop. Our latest workshop, Colour Your Resume, gives you the ABCs of graphics that will make your resume stand out.
Here’s what some of our clients have to say about working with us:
- “After interviewing a great deal (including my top picks) over the summer months, I was offered a position and transitioned this fall. It worked out incredibly, because I was in a position to have my pick of jobs. I could not have done it without you, so thank you so much.” A. S.
- “Your process is a well oiled machine” J. M.
- “Thank you so much for the resume and also for completing it so quickly. I’ll recommend you to other people.” A. S.
- “I like your service because you write resumes for any industry. I couldn’t find any other service that could write a truck driver resume and a television technical director resume.” G. Y.
- “The resume looks great, you did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what this job entailed. Great work!!!” F. G.
- “Thanks again, it was great working through the process with you.” T. G.
- “Just wanted to thank you for all your help. I learned a lot. The cover letter is great – the narrative is bang on.” L. P.
- “I got a call from a recruiter on Monster.com based on the resume you helped me with, and am now working as a contractor for a bank.” C. V.
- “I really liked the profile section, I could never articulate what I do that way!” A. C.